Sunday, May 20, 2007

34 days!

Ok, so 34 more days and i get to see my soldier boy...some days it feels like its been forever, other days it seems to have gone by so fast...I sure cant wait till his time in the Army is over...I miss him so much...It still amazes me to this day that i get a 2nd chance at all this...didnt really figure i deserved it...But here i am...I am getting this 2nd chance at love...And I love him with everything that i am...He is my best friend...My rock...The day he comes home for good will be one of the happiest days of my life...We have come a long way in the last year...Hell I have come a long way in the last year...I figured out how to open myself back up...I have learned that shutting down, and not shutting people out helps...i have a habit of withdrawing from life when things get tough,and this time i am not...Nick has something to do with that...He believes in me...Some day he will be mine all mine, and the army cant have him anymore!

1 comment:

EStump said...

I can't wait till he comes home, either. It's great to hear you so happy. :-) I pray he gets to you safely.