Monday, May 21, 2007

gggrrrrrrowl...lol

Can you tell by the title im just frustrated today? Somedays are like that...they pass pretty quickly, but not before i write about them and drag my friends into my bad moods..lol...Today is just one of those days i just want to bury my head in the sand and call in reinforcements...problem is, i dont have any...All except the money i am doing this alone...Some days its just too much to handle on my own...Sometimes its all i can do not to cry all day...There is so much that needs to be finished on this house, and i just dont have the energy to do it...I always use to look at these single mothers, and wonder how the heck they did it...Now i know that some days you just dont...yeah, im not single, but i am alone...For the most part i dont mind being alone, but when it comes down to it, it gets old after a while....of course, even when i was married i was still alone...raising these kids on my own...So there really is no difference...and i am soooo nervous about being away from my boys for half the summer...How do i handle that? I am gonna try to get a job, but i am not sure what i will do on the weeks thati have them...Ihad a babysitter all lined up, but now thats not gonna work, so i have to try to figure out something else...he has his mommy to fall back on during the weeks he has the kids, but i am stuck...I am worrying about this way too soon , but i still worry...

1 comment:

EStump said...

awwwwwww. *hugs* Some days you just don't do it. It's that simple. :-) It's also OKAY! Is your mom not available to watch the boys if you went back to work, or does she have a job?