Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hi its me!

well this is my first real attempt at blogging! I will have to thank Erin for getting me hooked! Im Tara, at this moment in time i am 29, but will be 30 on June 11th...its a very scary prospect, turning 30...i joke about it alot, but i am a little freaked about it...for the most part getting older is no big deal to me...but alot of changes have taken place the last year and a half, and i look back and wonder what the heck i have done the last 30 years...seems everything ive done so far is for others...never really for myself...i am slowly trying to change that...Deciding not to take the husband back when he tried come back into this family was the first thing i did for myself...That was probably the best decision i ever made...he is a decent person, but was not really a family man...and my family is everything to me...i have 4 boys...beautiful boys...being a mommy is my proudest accomplishment...2nd proudest i think has to be building a successful business...Yup, i did that! i worked my butt off for 10 years to help build someone elses dream...i hope he appreciates it one day...cant tell im a little bitter can you? well, im not mad anymore, how can i be mad at the man when it has lead me to where i am in life right now, and right now im loving life...i have friends again, i get out once in a while...ive reconnected with alot of past friends that i thought were lost for good...

So, there are alot of people dont agree with the way i am living my life these days...its really too bad for them...im happy, i have higher morals then most i know, my kids are happy and healthy, and whats so wrong with making the earth my church? does that make me evil? I am sorry you think that...the things you do in this life will come back to you 3 times over, so live a balanced life...Appreciate what you have, and stop looking for the things you dont...i have a problem with people who are never happy with what they have...Life passes you by while you are wishing for so many other things...i dont need alot of material things to be happy...as long as my children are taken care of, i am good...There are alot of things i would like to have, but i dont obsess over what i dont have...its not worth it,and it decreases your quality of life...why would you want to live always wishing for more...Life is good, enjoy it while you have the chance...

Thanks for taking the time to read, i will start doing this more often...

4 comments:

EStump said...

Bravo! Welcome to the life of blogging. :-)

EStump said...

Bravo! Welcome to the life of blogging. :-)

Susan Wilson said...

Hi Tara! Thank you for sending me your blog address! I'll check back often. Have a fabulous day!
Susan

meggie said...

Tara, you are a very brave woman.

Congrats!

Meg