Monday, June 4, 2007

whew

What a weekend...im kind of glad its over! Lol on Friday night I only got about 3 hours of sleep between the storms and talking to my soldier boy on the phone...but hey, we were having great conversations, so i didnt want to cut the phone call short...not to mention after talking for about 10 minues i was wide awake anyway...the we had about 4 storms thoughout the night...wow,,,talk about energy...I love Thunderstorms...I am trying to teach the kids to love them just as much...but man do they hate the thunder part..lol...so saturday i played babysitter, and had a total of 7 boys for 11 hours, then again on Sunday...lol am i nuts? yep...but it makes me money...was suppose to babysit the youngest one today but they never showed up...

ive been working hard trying to get my house ready...im having a cookout on Saturday, kind of in celebration of my 30th birthday, but mostly just becuase i want to have a party...so I am calling it my "none-birthday party"...i know wierd huh? lol...Hopefully people will actually show up for it...ive told just about everyone i know...most of the replies I got have been a no, but its a busy time of year so i completely understand that...

only 20 more days till my man comes for a visit...i cant wait...i miss him like crazy..cant wait to spend some time with him again...only one more visit in November, then i wont get to see him for 15 months, but we will deal, lots of emails, snail mail, and phone calls will get us through just fine...i have no doubt in my mind on that one...

well im out for now, gotta work on the house a little more so that i dont have to worry about it next weekend....love to you all...

No comments: