Wednesday, July 25, 2007

dreams

So, i have had alot of strange dreams lately..ones that really just dont make sense...its like a bunch of different things all pieced together...my dreams have been like that for about 2 weeks now...they are very real...ive had dreams like this before, and they are usually the ones that are telling me the future....a couple of nights ago, i had a dream that seemed to clump a bunch of things that dont make sense together...part of one i know was of my insecurities with relationships, and i know that..i didnt let that part bother me too much, it was just really strange...but in the middle of the dream i was driving down a highway, following nick in a car, he was showing me how to get someplace, and the next thing i know, i am passing a really old cemetary, and i decide to pull off the highway to go into this cemetary..i seen a name on the stone, but once i woke i couldnt remember the name on it...when i left for my drive that day it was warm and sunny, but when i got to where i had to go, we got a snow storm...it was just really weird...some of my dreams involve people i havent had in my life in years....some of them over 10 years...these dreams are making for some very restless nights...last night i had a really vivid dream also...but it was only bits and pieces like that last one...my mom and i were all dressed up walking around some apartment complex, but we were trying to get away from someone...or avoid someone, not sure...i can remember thinking i should have worn different pants..lol..i know strange huh? oh and in the dream i was about 50 pounds lighter...but it was such a real dream that i believe it will be..just not sure when, or why...
about 2 months before my great grandma died i had a dream of her funeral, but i couldnt see who was in the casket...then the day of the funeral was the same as my dream, and my dream came back to me that day...ive had dreams like this since i was little...i can just never figure them out, and i am pretty sure my mom thinks i am nuts..lol...
i just wish i knew why all of the sudden these dreams are coming so rapidly...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

Sometimes when you're in a more heightened emotional state, things like this can happen. I have deja vu all the time...I however rarely discuss it w/ people, because most folks don't believe in it. I've learned to keep my mouth shut when it comes to prophetic type dreams....but I am glad you shared. LOL! Mostly though I've learned they are symbols for my own life and rarely have anything to do w/ anyone else, even though others may be involved in the dreams. (such as your grandma passing.....something was probably preparing you for the loss.)

Anyway...it's not often I can talk to someone who has similar things happen.