Monday, July 23, 2007

Last week

Last week was so long...it always seems to be longest just after Nick goes back to Hawaii...i kept myself so busy that i am exausted today...i can barely move...my whole body aches...the last 2 weeks have just been very long...The boys are being very good today...usually when they come home from a week at daddies house they are rotten, but this time is different...they must have had a good week...so last week i took everything out of the laundry room and sorted through it...omg, i had a whole dumpster full of stuff just from that room...today i am doing my room, and i might start tackling the kitchen...once summer is over, my house should be in order so that when i go back to work in the fall, and the boys go back to school everything will be nice and organized...i cant stand chaos in my house, drives me nuts...no matter what it always seems like i have too much stuff...ive gotten rid of so much, but we still seem crammed into this house...makes me very frustrated sometimes...but oh well, today im not feeling well, and i dont feel much like worrying about it....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am missing Nick very much...the boys are too....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

I am going to start that organizing stuff today, again. I need to get things done before the kids go back to school. Ugh.