Friday, July 27, 2007

why my family all of the sudden?

It seems my family keeps taking punches in the last year...people keep dying on us...last night was a close call for my Aunt Kay...Yesterday she was fine, then all of the sudden she wasnt...she was spending time with my grandma, and the next thing they know she is sick...so sick that she got lost on the way home...later that night, they found her laying on the floor...they called 911, got her to the hospital, and the doctor said that if they hadnt brought her in last night she would have been dead by morning...she was chilled, her blood pressure shot up, and i dont know what else...a close call that is for sure...they almost didnt take her in...i am so glad they did...i dont think my family could take another death so soon without someone going insane...My grandma lost her mom and oldest son last year within a month of each other, i cant imagine her losing her sister so soon after...I know i just recently asked for some positive energy and prayers, but i am asking again...We just need a break from death...it is becoming overwhelming...

This last week has been soooo long...the first week Nick was gone, i did ok, but this week has been horrible...ive been so depressed that i can hardly stand it...im physically and emotionally exhuasted...I need to do something to get my mind off everything...i just need a break from reality...what i wouldnt give for a weekend alone in a hotel with a pool and spa...pamper myself a little, spend some time just for me...probably sounds selfish, but i need to get away from this house for a weekend..

anyway enough depressing thoughts...Today is my niece Whispers birthday...Happy Birthday Whisper...you kids are all growing up so fast...

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

Not selfish at all Tara...we all need a break.

I'll keep your aunt in our prayers. How scary! The old Addage, death comes in 3's, has always turned out to be true for us. I hate it.