Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy 5th Birtday boys!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

happy Birthday to my boys...Steven and Dominic turn 5 today!!!!!i am so proud of my boys...It is a great moment for me, but also a sad one...its great because they are such wonderful boys...but sad because, all of my babies are growing up...

steven is such a smiley guy...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

dominic is so full of energy...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

they start kindergarten this year, and they are so excited...we get to go see there classroom tommorrow night...

I hope you boys enjoy your birthday today...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :-)