Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Logan


Today is my Logans 7th birthday...I cant believe how fast the time has gone...seems like only yesterday that you were born...I dont get to spend the day with you, but i hope you are having fun with daddy....Eat lots of cake and ice cream for mommy too, and make sure you get all sugared up...Hope your day is a happy one....of course every day for you is a happy one...you are the child that loves to learn and always has more questions....And everyday you have a smile on your face...i cant count how many times you have told me that i am the bestest mom, and i love to hear you say it...Mommy loves you big boy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!! Does Logan jump up and down as much as Daniel does? LOL!! I hope you had a great day.