Tuesday, August 28, 2007

just stuff

Nothing too exciting happened today...Just a typical mom type day...I ran some errands, and did the mom thing....

We went to the schools today and found out who all the boys are gonna have for teachers this year...Michaels school is set up so crazy, i hope like hell it dosnt confuse him too much...I did hear from his last teacher that this new teacher is a really good one though...He even gets a locker this year...no combination, so i am assuming that it is just for coats and backpacks...Steven and Dominic will be in the same class which is what i wanted for this year...Next year they will be separated, but this year, the teacher and i decided that having them together would be best for them...Logan has a teacher that i had never heard of, but a friend of mine says she is great...Strict, but soft in voice, just what logan needs i think...So the choices for teachers this year seems promising...

I am so nervous about school starting this year...Michael in a new school, much bigger and more confusing then he is use to...I am probably more scared then he is, but i think he will do ok...Steven and Dominic starting kindergarten is kind of stressing me also...I already know the teacher they have, because michael had her, but i have 3 kids starting new schools this year, and it has my nerves frazzled...I have faith that they will do great, but so many different new things this year, im a little scared for them...My kids are smart and strong though, they will be just fine...its just an overreaction on my part...

I am excited about the prospect of finding a job...I am hoping that i can find something...it will be very difficult because i refuse to put my boys in daycare for more then an hour after school...I dont believe that michael could handle it, and i dont think there is a daycare around that could handle him...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

Wow, three different schools! Are they riding the bus this year??? I can't imagine trying to pull that off. :-) They will do great this year. Good luck on the job hunt.