Friday, August 17, 2007

moving day

omg, i am so exhausted...my day started out at 8 am, and is just now ending...yeah, not really a long day, but i have been moving boxes and furniture all day...My mom and gma moved into there new house today...it is so beautiful....we arent done yet though....2 trips out there and we didnt even make a dent in my moms stuff...lol...the first trip we loaded up, 3 vehicles, one of them my van, and an enclosed trailer big enough to hold 1 and a half cars in it...my van was packed full of fragile stuff....the trailer on the first trip was loaded up with tons of boxes and totes....now, the tough part, my mom lives on the second floor of a wearhouse...in apartment terms thats like 3 floors of steps...no, there wasnt an elevator...the first load in the trailer was her stuff...thats alot of stair climbing....the secont trip was the trailer full of furniture, and 2 car loads, including my van...needless to say, im tired...but it was a great workout...

tommorrow im headed back over to my gmas house to help her pack up all the small leftover stuff...its nice to do something for other people and get out of this house....

biggest problem is, i got only about 4 hours of sleep last night....i had a pain that kept shooting from my lower back down my right leg...so i could not fall asleep...most of the day the pain was not bad, but there was about an hour in there that i started to feel it again....so, now that ive had a huge workout today, im gonna go vegge on the couch with some hot tea...night everyone...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

Watch that sciatic nerve sweetie! It's easily injured in this type of situation and not easily remedied. Just be careful. :-) I hate moving. For as much as I moved around growing up, you'd think I'd be a pro. If Michigan ever gets out of a job slump and we move back, I will be swearing the whole time.