Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wish i was in California

So, Nick is leaving today to go to California for war training stuff...He will be there for 6 weeks...This means limited contact for us...Not sure yet if his cell phone will work out there or not...We will see...I hope it does, becuase then at least when he is off duty we can talk...he will be home in November, then off to iraq in December...They are saying that part of the way through the 15month deployment that they will get to come home, but im not counting on it at this point...I just cant wait till all this is over...I am a nervous wreck about him going to Iraq...

ive been trying to figure out these divorce papers...they are harder then i figured they would be...doing it ourselves will save thousands of dollars, but its not easy...The end result will all be worth it for sure...I am a little afraid that i wont fill something out right, and it will prolong things, or make me lose out on something...so far the way he wants it drawn out, is that i have nothing to myself completely, and he still has his hand in everything...im not sure how that seems fair, but i guess that is something we will have to talk about...at this point, i just want it done...

My mom gets the keys to her new house today..i am so excited for her...and i am glad that she is staying in Michigan...I cant wait tohelp her move in...

1 comment:

Erin & Dan said...

I have a friend who also filled out her own divorce paper work. If you want me to ask her some advice or if you want me to see if I can exchange your emails, she may be happy to help. Want me to check?

I will pray for Nick...I hate this war.