Friday, September 14, 2007

Life

The last couple of days have just seemed to go so slowly...I got a call from the twins principal the other day, and my first thought was OMG they are getting into trouble already..lol...Well, that's not what it was about...Seems that there aren't as many kindergartners as they figured they would have this year, so the teacher that they have is being moved down to the preschool or something like that....I am really disappointed....I really like this teacher and i just cant see the boys with a different one...Steven and Dominic are kind of upset about it, but they seem to do OK with change, so i think they will adjust quickly...At least i hope this change doesn't set them back at all, if it does I'm not sure what i will do...Too many more changes to this school and I will pull them out and put them in a different one...Ive already talked to Denny about it...And he agrees...
So, something to be excited about!!!! Michael and Logan will be joining a junior bowling league...I am so excited for them, it will be there first team type thing...i am worried that Michael wont want to follow through with it, but we will see...I am just so excited that they will be doing something like this...I sign them up tonight, and they start bowling next Friday! My only issue is the money for it, but I am sure I will work it out somehow...
The last couple of days have been so strange...They have Nick in a different part of the training center, well now they are actually at the training part instead of the base....Sprint doesn't get a signal out there, so my days have been very quiet...No text messages or short "i love you" phone calls....He has been borrowing buddies phones at night to call me, and the calls have only been 10-20 minutes...I knew it would be like this, but I don't really think I had myself completely prepared for it...I miss him, and I'm so lonely without him, he is trying his best to keep in touch though...My phone is just so damn quiet, he really is the only one that calls me these days...I think i have made my friends mad or something, but nothing i can really do about that...Nick got his plane tickets, well the itinerary at least...So now at least i know when he is coming and going...Letting him go this time is going to be so much harder...This time I am putting him on the plane to send him overseas....well shortly after he goes back at least...I am dreading that...
Time to start my day and get stuff done...

2 comments:

Stump Home said...

HUGS!!!!! Nick will be in our prayers. I hope the boys adjust and I suck at bowling, but I love it. I am sure the boys will have fun. :-)

Trouble with a capital T said...

Thank you for the prayers...lol,i suck at bowling too, my wrists cant handle it, so i always just watch anyway..lol..im the one that hands out the good luck kisses and the high fives..lol