Sunday, September 23, 2007

my weekend

This weekend wasnt too bad...It went by really fast...My grandma is doing well...she is still full of spunk, and has that light in her eyes...i am really glad for that...they have already started physical therapy for her...

My boys got home at a decent time tonight, all showered and readyfor bed...i was glad for that, it gave me a chance to spend some time with them before they went to bed...I didnt go to the hospital today...i got my house cleaned up, and when i woke this morning, i felt like crap..i had a fever, but i think that is gone now, but now i have a really bad headache, and my back has been hurting...thursday night i slipped ona blanket laying on the floor upstairs, and my back has been hurting since then...i need to have it cracked, but have no one to do it...the boys seemed to have a good weekend...sounds like they spent most of it with daddy, and i think that made a difference...they were glad to be home though...i always miss them so much when they are gone, but i knowit is a break i need...

Nick only has about 2 more weeks at NTC thank goodness...i am missing the sound of his voice so bad right now...cant wait to see him again...wish i could see him sooner...i miss him...the boys miss him...so, that was my weekend...nothing too exciting..

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

You sound as though you were able to get more achieved this weekend, than I was able to. I had sooooo many plans too. I actually did fold all that laundry...just never got around to putting it away. Guess what I have to refold?! Yeah. I am glad you were able to get some quiet time to regroup.