Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Purina Diet

I got this in a foreward from my friend val, and i just had to share it with the world...It sounds like something i would do just to get a reaction...enjoy, and everyone have a good day..

The Purina Diet> >

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for> my dog and was in line to check out. A woman behind> me asked me if I had a dog... > > I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her> NO and that I was starting The Purina Diet again,> although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in> the hospital the last time. But I had lost 50 pounds> before I awakened in an intensive care unit with> tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in> both arms. Her eyes just about bugged out of her> head.> > I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she> was totally buying it. I told her that it was an> easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is> to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets> and simply eat one or two every time you feel> hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally> complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to> mention here that practically everyone in the line> was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a> tall guy behind her.) > > Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food> had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the> hospital. I said, > "Oh NO!, I'd been sitting in the street licking my> butt when a car hit me." > > I thought the tall guy in back of the line was going> to have to be carried out.

No comments: