Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF

Nothing too exciting happed today...Last night I was wired...i didnt fall alseep till after 2am...i just had so much energy...

denny picked the boys up from school and took them bowling tonight...I wanted to be there for they're first league game, but needed to see my gma too...He called while i was up at the hospital, and said logan was crying because he didnt know how to bowl the right way, and michaels team mates where were teaching him...i guess he finally talked logan into bowling...michael is the only boy on a team of girls, and i guess the girls were just all over him trying to help teach him..lol..my lil 9 year old pimp...i was torn between being with my gma, and being with my boys...

So my gma is doing well, she was sore, and they made her sit up today...but she is in high spirits, flirting with the doctors and everything..lol...i stayed up there for a while...she was starting to get tired, and i was too, so i came home...we are trying to work it out so that she can go home instead of a rehabilitation place, but not sure how we could work it out...they ended up fixing her arm yesterday too..

i miss my boys already this weekend...normally i get a chance to say bye to them, but this time i didnt...





No comments: