Monday, September 3, 2007

yesterday

I was so glad when bedtime finally came last night...I dont know about anyone else, but yesterday seemed to just drag on...I couldnt seem to get the kids out the door to play, and we were all in bad moods...I seemed that every time i would look at the clock i would expect at least an hour had gone by, and come to find out it was only 15 minutes or so...yesterday was just a really bad day for me...Not sure why, i just had a hard time smiling yesterday...School starts tommorrow, i am glad for that...Still nervous about it though...Michael starting a new school is a hard thing...when we went to check it out i could tell his anxieties were running pretty high...I might have a friend of mine take him to his new class, that way the transition from being with me all summer, and going to a new school will go smoother...i will post more later, at the end of today...just wanted to do a short post now for some reason...everyone have a great Labor Day...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

Yes, yesterday did drag on. I kept expecting it to be 5 p.m. when I woke up from our nap time and it was only 3:30. It was one of those days...