Friday, October 12, 2007

my week

I realized this morning that i hadnt posted an actual blog since the beginning of the week, so i thought i would...not that anything too exciting really happened this weekend...Just the typical stuff...I had a mouse problem, and im not sure why..i have no open food around, and sweep and vacuum after every meal..so there is nothing for them to eat...well i got rid of them, and now i am having to clean up there mess..so i have been rearranging my cupboards too...i figure why not, i have to take every thing out of them anyway...I cant have things the same for too long, drives me nuts!

The boys have bowling tonight...thats always fun...One of these days i will have to take steven and dominic so they can bowl also...school went good for them this week...steven was sick on thursday...Logan came home because they said he had lice...but i think they are nuts...i found nothing but sand in his hair...so, i gave him a shower and checked again..buzzed his hair just in case...but none of the others have it, and they are always wrestling around...so i think that they were wrong...there is just no possible way that he would ahve it and not the others...half the time when they wake up in the morning one of them has crawled into be with the other...

ive been fighting whatever illness is going around...causing me headaches and sinus pain...I went to bed on wednesday night with a headache, and woke up with it Thursday morning, and tired as hell...then this morning i woke with a sore throat...but after a hot shower my throat was fine...so who knows...ive been loading up on the vitamins, hopefully that will make it short...I usually end up with bronchitis this time of year...

nick will be here in about 3 weeks...Im so excited, and so are the boys...he gets to come to his first conferences with us..lol...I am really looking foreward to the time with him...Saying goodbye is always so hard though...its rough...We are gonna have to try to work in early Thanksgiving and Christmas while he is here, and also try to do some sort of party for him so we can send him off to his deployment with a BANG! thats gonna be the roughest part, knowing that when he leaves this time he is headed overseas...makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it..But once he is done with his deployment he is mine all mine...I wont have to give him back to the army...All mine...ok so i will have to share him with friends and family, eventualy...lol...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I hate when schools do that crap! Someone else probably had it, so they have to say everyone has Lice in order to cover their bums. The kids get letters sent home twice a year...and then I go on a cleaning frenzy. I do treatments just incase, because it's wise....but it's a pain. All because some kid came to school and possibly infected everyone else. URGH! They actually are not allowed to bring brushes or hang coats by each other anymore. Everything goes in a cubby hole, in their backpacks. It has lessened the incidents, thank the heavens!