Saturday, October 13, 2007

not so fun

Boy has this day sucked...I woke up at 4 am to logan having a seizure...omg, i panicked...I had no idea how to handle it...he has never had one before...I ended up having to call 911...i was freaking out..They did some blood work, a CAT scan, and some urine tests, and everything came back normal...there was nothing they could find that would cause it...so finally about 9 am i was able to bring him home....I was scared as hell....he is sleeping in my room tonight...i cant seem to make myself put him in his own bed...i am still just too freaked about it...I have to make him an appointment, they are gonna do an EEG on him i guess...the doctor said to live life as normal, just to limit some things for him for now...no bike riding, and no climbing too high, just in case he has another...when we were sitting in the hospital waiting for the tests to come back, i asked himif he remember why he came down stairs to lay on the couch...he said that he woke up and was scared because there was a bad man standing next to his bed, so he came down to the couch...He also says he remembers shaking when he was having the seizure...but im not sure if thats becuase he heard me talking about it to someone...I just dont know...Im totally confused about the bad man comment...

I have never known a time when i felt so alone as i did today...I was alone in the ER with 4 little boys, and no one to help me...I was scared for my little boy, and i had no one to share that burden with me...Nick called me several times throughout the morning, and that made me feel alot better...Denny was up north and didnt make the trip back to be with Logan...his own personal decision i guess...I am not gonna touch that subject...I am so tired, but i dont want to go to sleep tonight...what if it happens again...what if its something that is in the air here, or something like that...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

Oh wow hon!
I would investigate the 'bad man' comment as much as possible. That is a huge red flag. Did something happen to him that you aren't aware of? Did someone just scare him? So many questions. HOpefully he'll talk.

As far as seizures, it could be nothing, as it can happen randomly, but hopefully the tests will show something. They are recalling a bunch of children's cold medicines...you may want to research some of those. I am here to listen!