Monday, October 1, 2007

oh man, i dont know what my problem was, but yesterday was rough...It was just one of those days that i wanted to stay in bed...I was just missing nick bad...1 more month to get through, then i get to see him again...I am just not use to having such limited contact with him, and its starting to get to me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I think the kids were feeling it too, because they were just all in bad moods...fighting with each other, and cranky...They seemed to be better this morning...omg, all they can talk about is Halloween, and its still 30 days away...lol, by the time it gets here im gonna be pulling my hair out...ah well, i am glad they are excited about it...i love to see their faces light up that way...

Nothing too exciting is really going on...My gma is healing well...i am going to see my mom on sunday, and sheis gonna look over the divorce papers with me so that i am sure to fill them out right...Then its just a matter of time before i can file...it will make me feel better to get them filled out though, and maybe i will get lucky and once i have the papers filled in maybe denny will pay for the filing...we will see...I know we have been seperated for 2 years, but how do i explain all this to my boys..they know we arent together anymore, but they do know we are still married...i just have to find a way to explain things to them...i really am very excited to be free of those papers, and move on with life...Life is so much more laid back, and my boys are better too...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

One step at a time. :-) I think you'll find once it's all said and done, that the timing was perfect.

I just picked up the kids costumes. I managed to find things on sale. I was only willing to pay 30 bucks for both costumes....I had 15 to spend for each kid and it worked out. I found a JEDI costume on sale for Daniel and a Hollywood Starlett Costume on sale for Clara. WOOT!