Sunday, October 28, 2007

stuff

This week went by so slow! Denny took the kids to Kellogg on Thursday, and they brought home a ton of candy! way too much...not sure yet what im gonna do with it all...Halloween isnt even here yet, and they are overloaded...they still have the class parties, and trick or treating...I hope this week flies by...i want sunday to get here fast...

Steven is sick again...he was just sick and finally getting over it, and now he has a fever again...people dont seem to have enough sense to keep there kids home when they are sick, so kids whose immune systems suck end up sick over and over...i do everything i can think of...they wash there hands as soon as they walk in the door...and all throughout the day...if they dont stop missing shool they will be held back...i dont want that for them...

I should be getting my divorce papers in the mail very soon...i cant wait...

Nick will be here ina week...im excited for that...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I am starting to feel queesy. I HOPE to GOD I do not get what Daniel had.

I just keep telling myself it'll pass. *blah*

I hope Steven feels better soon.