Thursday, October 4, 2007

updates and more

Not a whole lot has been happening really...life is pretty straight foreward lately...I wake up, time depending on what day it is...mon, wed, and fri, i wake up at 5;3o to walk on the treadmill...then get the kids up and off to school...work on the house till its time to pick them up...and then do the mommy thing...One of these days i will find a job to fill those daytime hours...I have been babysitting after school...gives me a little extra money...

tommorrow is michael and logans bowling day...they really seemto like it...its my weekend without them so, im gonna head to the motorcycle parade after that...Saturday im gonna hit the car show down town...hang out there for a bit...then not sure about saturday night...my mom said something about going to a bar...so we will see...

Sunday we are doing a memorial type thing for my uncle Dan...he died one year ago Oct. 7th...its hard to believe its already been a year...He was my favorite uncle...the one man in my life that i learned something positive from...he was a little nutty, but it was part of what made him Dan...I have alot of his personality...Anyway, we are having a little thing sunday morning, at a cafe in Lawton...My gma is paying for everyones coffee for the morning hours...we are hoping that alot of people show up...he was very popular in lawton...one of the worst things about it for me i think, is i kept meaning to write him a letter, and never got around to it...i kept thinking there was always tommorrow...i never did write that letter, and now tomorrow isnt there, not for him...

I found out last night that Nick only gets 2 weeks of leave with us before he heads to Iraq...I was so bummed about it last night that i couldnt continue talking...I just lost all thought after that...we were hoping to have him home for Thanksgiving seems how we couldnt have him for Christmas...but what can you do? we will just have to make the best of the time while he is here...i miss him...very much...

No comments: