Wednesday, October 17, 2007

updates

well, Logan had his doctor appointment yesterday...still don't seem to know what is going on with his seizure...the fact that he was sick seems to have nothing to do with the seizure though...It was basically just 2 hits at once...We have another appointment tomorrow morning to talk about sending him to a neurologist in Kalamazoo, because he motor skills are slowly declining...I'm really freaked out about it...I am trying not to, but I've becoming a little more scary as the days go by..he couldn't walk heel to toe in a straight line, couldn't stand still and straight with his eyes closed...and couldn't follow her finger with his own finger...he never had those problems before...he was always clumsy when he was little, but that went away...So tomorrow is another appointment with the same doctor to talk about all our options...I just hope my little man is OK...

seems that so many things keep happening..its amazing i have broke yet...My grandma is still waiting patiently in the nursing home, healing and working her ass off to get mobile enough to go home...they thought she would be able to last Saturday, but the doc didn't release her...hopefully soon...

As i am writing this something amazing and needed is happening in my life...Denny is with a consultant filling out the paperwork for our divorce...I really am excited about this...it will allow me to get on with life, and take the next step in the road ahead...i know how awful to be excited about a divorce right? its OK, you can think that, but we are better people, and better parents apart...i am happy...

Nick will be home soon...i am really looking foreword to it...with all that is happening, i need to have him to hold on to...i just really need it...too bad i have to give him back,but we are dealing with it well...the closer deployment gets the more i am feeling panicked...but i know he will come back to me...

I am physically exhausted, and emotionally from all that has gone on in the last week, but with knowing that things will be started in my quest for my new life has me wired...what a roller coaster ride...

1 comment:

Dan said...

Continuing prayers for Logan from this end of the world!!! (and for you to..)

~ Erin