Friday, October 26, 2007

venting

I was in the living room and seen someone pull into the driveway, so i went to the door, and before i could even ask what they wanted she shoves some product in my face saying its free and they are just out promoting a new company...i said no thanks, these kind of people come to my door all the damn time...she was all hyped up on something...she kept shoving them at me, and putting her hands in the doorway so that i couldnt shut the door...now i see that as a violation of my private space, and i about hit her...she is lucky i didnt ....i would have knocked the bitch out....

what these people do, is they put the product in your hand saying its a free gift..then they start talking and dont shut up...they say you can keep the product as long as i let them do a demonstration...No fucking thank you! like i am gonna let some stranger in my home...anyway, they keep talking and trying to convince you, all while you are trying to hand them back the stuff they shoved in your hands...last time i kept trying to hand the stuff back, and the man wouldnt take it...so i finally had to throw the stuff on the ground and lock the door...this time the bitch stuck her hands in the way so i couldnt shut the door...last person that did that to me got body slammed to the ground...arg, now my blood is rushing...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I hate when people do that crap. Urgh.