Sunday, November 18, 2007

too fast

The time with nick just seems to fly by...dosnt seem like he was here for 2 weeks...Im pretty bummed today...I miss him...I put him on the plane at 7am...this time was harder letting him go...i just couldnt do it...
We had a good time while he was here...Just hung out mostly...he got me a ring for Christmas...No, not an engagement ring...but a pretty ring with hearts on it...its kind of a just because ring...if that makes sense...lol...I have his dog tags too...Nick picked out a Kitten...it is so adorable...he has some wild fur! when i get some better pictures i will post them...while here this time my mom took some pictures for us...some of just him and i, and some of me and the boys...i cant wait to see them...she said they looked awesome...Nicks mom got me some really pretty sweaters for christmas...she made all the boys a blanket...they love them...i wish i knew how to do that kind of stuff...we had his family xmas/thanksgiving and it was great...i love his family...we had dinner with his parents and my mom last night...it was just gonna be the 2 of us, but his dad was coming back early so we invited the parents also...they seem to get along great...well, im out for now, need to get some things done...I will write more later..

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I thought about you today honey! I said a prayer so that you'd feel some peace regarding Nick's leaving. He'll be in our prayers nightly until his return to you and the boys!

<3,
Erin