Saturday, December 15, 2007

BBBRRRRR


Sweet Comments at DazzleJunction.com

Winter Comments - DazzleJunction.com


Its sooooo cold in my house! my Thermostat says its 73 in here, but i dont believe it...not one bit...I am sitting here at the computer, and i swear i feel a cold breeze coming through this damn house...the only warm room is the bathroom..i dont understand it...so, im all bundled up inside the house..lol...we are suppose to get a good amount of snow i guess..i dont know, i havent watched the news since Nick left...I did hear some of the weather on the radio though...

So far I have been dealing with things really well...Last night was rough, but in all im pretty proud of myself...I am missing Nick...I have only been able to talk to him on the phone a couple of times since he has been there...i did get to see him on the webcam the other day though...that was so great...seeing his face makes me feel so much better...When he gets to his final destination then he can get a phone and internet..until then we are relying on the public ones...its works, so im not complaining too much...

I dont think ive fully come to terms with Logan yet...or maybe its that im just dealing with it becuase its what life handed to us...

No comments: