Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally feeling better

wow, i havent been so sick in years as i was last week...there are some parts of the week that i dont even remember...it was all in my head and chest...i was so weak feeling....im still coughing a little, and a lil tired, but im over the rest of it...

My mom is back in Michigan...they had my grandpas funeral on Monday...a decent amount of family was there...i feel like i missed out on my chance to say my good byes...i guess the house in Florida is being sold..so is the camper here in michigan...it sucks...i grew up out at that lake, now the camper wont be there....im gonna have to get a tent so that the boys and i can camp out there once in a while...

this week has gone by pretty fast..i didnt to anything all weekend...it kind of sucked, i was still getting over being sick...and not happy about the funeral situation...he really was the only man that was there my whole life, and i didnt have a chance to tell him how much he meant to me...so the weekend was a dull time...i couldnt sleep one night, i was kind of upset with someone, but im sure i will get over it...sooner or later

really not much else is going on...nothing exciting happening...Nick leaves for Iraq soon...i try not to think about it too much, it causes me to have a real feeling of panic...im scared, but nothing i can do about it...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I am glad you are feeling better. NOW we've all come down w/ chest colds and Clara has an ear infection. Tis the season!

I am sorry you couldn't be at your grandpa's funeral...but if I were you I'd do something by myself in his honor. Maybe when the boys are w/ Denny? Go to that lake...and hold your own silent vigil. I believe he does know how you felt about him. No one ever tells anyone their feelings enough or in time. *hugs*

I am scared for Nick too. He is in our prayers and so are you, to have the strength and courage to deal w/ whatever this war brings to your heart and doorstep.