Monday, December 31, 2007

freak out time

I have come to the conclusion that DEPLOYMENTS SUCK!!!! It is so strange how one day i think im the strongest person on earth and can handle everything with a smile on my face...then its like running into a brick wall, your insides start to twist all up, and panic sets in...thats when you know your about to freak out...ive been to that point a couple times already, and we are only 3 weeks into this deployment..last time i talked to Nick was on the 27th, he tried to message me on the 28th, but i was in the store, and didnt get it till i got out..havent heard anything since...i know its not unusual to hear from them, but when he couldnt get me on messenger he sent an email...thats the last i head...This is not normal for us!we havent really had to go more then a couple of days without talking...he said once his room was ready that he could get internet, but arg!!! i know heis ok, but it just twists me all around..i mean he is in a war zone after all...and i know i shouldnt but i feel guilty for missing his messages! i mean, i know its no ones fault..but our communication is so damn limited, and i feel bad for not being available...i know i still have alife, and cant always be by my phone, but he dostn get much time right now...i am just totallly frustrated, and sleep deprived tonight...

ok, so change of subject....i got to go use my giftcard my gma gave me today, and i came out with lots of cute shirts...i needed them bad...most of the tshirts i had were left over from denny, and they had the company name on them....i was so tired of wearing his name! so now i have some that will make me feel a lil more feminine...we spent forever in the store..lol..

well, itslate, and i need to try to sleep...

1 comment:

apavlos said...

hi it's amy. lnog time no see. i have been tring so hard to get ahold of you. my email is apavlos51778@yahoo.com and my number is 520-207-3773 i can't wait to here from you