Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Everything

I just wanted to take some time today to wish every one a Happy Holiday! I have friends and family out there who have helped make this Christmas a decent one for me...For that I am so Thankful, and i hope one day to be able to repay the kindness that has been shown to me and my boys...

Emotionally this has not been a great Holiday for me...Its not just because Nick is gone, its just because of the year, and im anxious to get it over with...I guess im just not in the mood for it...I am glad to see my kids so happy about it, but its just hard this year...I talked to Nick earlier, and they are moving on Christmas day...he said he would try to call me tomorrow, but i have a feeling I wont hear from him...I think they will be pretty busy...

I get the kids tonight, and till noon tomorrow...we will open presents from Santa here, then denny picks them up and takes them to his moms the rest of the day to open presents over there...i miss having them all day on christmas, but i think it works out pretty well...i will head to my moms after the kids leave here...at least i get to spend it with my mom and gma...

i went to my moms xmas party she threw for her work people on saturday night...it was fun...i was suprise that some family showed up...it was soooo good to see some of them...i miss that, seeing family durin the holidays...

my mom showed me the pictures she took of me and Nick when he was here on leave...they turned out great, but she wouldnt let me take any home yet...I cant wait to see what she has planned with them...

well i am off to make some cookies with the kids for santa...have a great holiday everyone...

No comments: