Monday, January 28, 2008

my weekend, and more

This weekend was soooo long! Friday Denny picked the kids up from school, so i went and treated myself to a manicure...it felt good to do something for myself...its been a while since i had...Friday night i just sat at home and watched movies, and hung out by myself...Saturday, i was suppose to go snowmobile riding then to dinner and bar with some friends...The snowmobiling didnt work out, cuz bambis brother go there too late, but we did go out for Chinese, and then to play pool at a local bar...the first bar we went to was ok, till the band started to play...we had to get out of there after that, they sucked bad...the kind of suckiness that gives you a headache! lol, not being mean, just being honest! Someone at the first bar told pnut about another bar that had a dj...so we went there...cuz me and bambi wanted to dance..lol...well, we played pool there first, till pnut lost his ass to a girl...i mean really lost his ass....she rocked! so we went over by the dj booth and hung out...it was a great time...even better that none of us were drinking at all...its funny how different it is to go to a bar, and watch everyone else get drunk...i liked it...pnut wanted to know how he was gonna be the designated driver now that no one is drinking..lol...

I woke up early sunday morning with the stomach flu...omg,i was miserable....every little sound would send me running to the bathroom...it lasted all day...i must have caught it from the boys....i was so careful to wash my hands and use lysol on everything, but i got it anyway...i slept most of the day...i am fine today, except a headache, and im hungry but i have no appetite....

Nick was sick last week....i feel bad when he is sick, cuz he is so far away from me, and i cant take care of him...i want to be there to take care of him when he dostn feel good...instead he is stuck in the desert...i am missing him bad...i thought i would get use to this by now, but im not...knowing he is over there is really difficult...i think im missed him getting online 3 times in the last week...i hate it when i miss him....we dont get much time to talk, especially with the weather being how it is over there right now....its harder for him to get to a phone...and no internet still unless he gets on the public ones....his computer completely died on him. so now im sure it will be longer...i was so disappointed...when his computer went down, he lost all his pictures that he had so far of traveling to iraq and of them leaving...his cell phone he got over there was pretty much a waste...it dosnt get a signal hardly anywhere...ugh, im just missing him...

the boys are very very moody tonight, so i need to get back to them...just wanted to update my blog...

soldier

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I saw this on myspace as well. I am sorry to hear you had the flu. ICKY! I hate barfing. ugh. I am glad however you were able to get out and have fun. As an always non-drinker, it is always highly amusing to watch people become drunk, to a certain extent. LOL!

I hope you are feeling better.

I am off to get the kids and go for a long walk. (I am having to talk myself into it today, let me tell you!