Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

Well, its a new year! I am kind of glad to leave the last year behind...im glad to have had the last year, some really great things happened...but im also glad to be in 2008....mostly becuase i get Nick for good in 2009, so it just makes it feel that much closer...

I tried to keep the boys up last night, but they crashed at about 10pm...they just couldnt handle anymore..lol...oh well i tried...I didnt really make any new years resolutions...The one thing i want to do is become more financially independant...

I was gonna do a recap of my year, but i just want to get past it, so I am just moving on...time to start new...I thought i would have this long inspirational blog post today, but i guess i just dont...Its been a long couple weeks, im tired, emotionally and physically wore out...i hope everyone has a great new year...

Photobucket

No comments: