Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Eclipse

im not exactly sure how to explain it...how do you explain one of the most amazing feelings? watching the eclipse tonight is such a spiritual experience...and its totally beyond wonder...i just want to soak it all in....it makes my heart feel so peaceful, and full...

it makes me yearn for the great mothers paintings of color as the earth turns green again, and its full of all the colors of the rainbow and more....it makes me want to run barefoot through the thick green carpet of grass...i want to smell the earth just after a rain...

thank you mother earth and father sky for clearing the clouds long enough for me to exprience this great show of love tonight....its a better show then any station can put on...there could have been no better way for me to spend this night..

No comments: