Wednesday, February 20, 2008

kinda random

I was thinking last night that im constantly doing updates on the kids,but rarely on myself...there probably isnt really much to update anyway...

Most of the time I deal with Nicks deployment pretty well...There are some days that i would prefer to just sleep through the day to get it over with, but other days go really well...then, there are some days that i think its going so fast, then i look back and it seems like hes been gone soooo much longer then 2 months...I miss him, with everything I am, i miss him...the boys miss him too....i write about 4-5 times a week, and that helps...although his eyes are probably strained from readin so much..lol...i cant really keep myself busy, because there is only so much cleaning you can do before you lose your mind...I miss talking to him so much on the phone, or online...i miss those phone calls at night to tell me good night...

with all this snow, i have barely been out of the house all winter....every time i make plans it starts to snow like crazy again...so, im kind of stuck....im really tired of being cooped up all the time...its getting pretty old...

Ive been trying to think of some kind of hobby i could start that would help to keep me busy, but i just cant think of anything that dosnt cost a fortune...i have made some necklaces, but most of the time i dont have the patience or the imagination to do that...

ive tried so hard to find a job...and to find one close by that will work around the boys schedule is almost impossible...ive just had no luck with it at all...

so, my days are filled with laundry, cleaning and kids...not really a bad combination...it means im taking care of the boys....but i have such a yearning to learn, and be around people...i want to go back to college...some day i will...

No comments: