Monday, February 18, 2008

Stupid computer!

Ive been having computer problems, and Nicks brother was nice ehough to fix it for me...its getting me online which is what i needed...Its still having problems, so today im gonna work on backing up all my photos and games..have figured out the music part, so if i lose that its not a big deal, but the pics are important to me..so, im working on transfering them...im so frustrated with it at this point...

But anyway, there has been so much drama lately...not between me and Nick, but just every one around me...you just want to tell them to get a damn life and grow up...an aunt that i havent had contact with except 2 times in about 2 years is bringing it on full force..she must be bored...

This weekend was good...this is the first time in over 10 years i didnt watch the Daytona 500....i heard the last 3 laps on the radio on my way home last night...Tony stewert was in the lead in the last lap then got knocked back, but at least he finished the race this year, and in 3rd place even...GO TONY!!!! Friday night the boys and i just spent at home, Saturday nicks brother and his wife and kids came out so that he could take a look at my computer, and then Sunday, i went to go have dinner with Nicks family...I just love going to there sunday dinners...they are a great family...i wish mine did that kind of thing...but we dont get together too often...they are too busy...but i have an awesome time with his family...they treat me like one of there own, and i love that...The kids were good, they ate well, and didnt get too rowdy....in fact they were really well behaved all weekend...they even helped clean on saturday...2 years ago that would have been a huge fight...im making progress with them....

I have a really positive feeling about this week, so i am hoping things turn around...im suppose to be babysitting in a week, not much, but a lil..every little bit helps....the kids are better finally, and my sinuses are clearing up after 2 weeks of feeling like crap..i just hope im right about the week..i could use a good one....

Nick got his computer ordered, so as long as mine behaves, i will be able to chat with him a lil bit more...I need that..i miss him...i cant wait to have that extra computer time with him...

No comments: