Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Well today wasnt too bad, i was a little lonely, but its ok....I did better then I thought I would...After dropping the boys at school this morning, i went into South Haven and treated myself to a manicure, and then got the boys Valentines Day presents...Nothing big, just got each a small, cheap box of candy, but they loved it! After that I came home and just worked in the house for a bit....



Nick signed online...and right after he said "hi baby happy valentines day", my internet died....i was so upset...It had to happen on valentines day, and right when he messaged me...arg! But at least i got to see that much...so, as for my Valentines Day presents...i have to tell you, i dont think i have ever felt so special, as i do when he does this kind of stuff...I had 3 days of valentines this year...it was so awesome...on tuesday, i got a vase full of red roses, and red carnations! beautiful, then wednesday, i got a miniature rose plant, and really pretty planter to put it in...then today, i got a teddy bear and chocolates....i feel so pampered and spoiled...Thank you Nick...I loved all of it....its funny cuz, i always loved teddy bears, but never really collected them...since he came along, i have 3...hehe, i am really starting to love teddy bears..lol...and they give me something to snuggle with at night! Happy Valentines day Nick, and thank you for loving me for who i am...i love you soldier boy....

tonight i decided to let the boys decide what we would have for Valentines dinner...At first they said Tacos...but it was kind of too late to go shopping for that and make it...so then they had to chose something else...and ugh! they picked Burger King...lol...they were so cute about it i couldnt resist...sooooo, they took mommy to Burger King for valentines dinner...lol, its ok though, it made them happy, and thats what counts...now they are watching the movie Barnyard...i rented it for them...

I want to thank everyone for the Valentines wishes today...i love it...it makes this day so much better...having my man so far away ona day like today was rough, and my girls made it better!!!! My little monsters, oh, i mean lovely well behaved boys, made mommy smile all night long! they kept telling me "happy valentines day mommy"...it just warms mommy up...so, im off to watch the movie with them for a bit....

No comments: