Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finding my Music

12 years ago, somehow i lost my music....I cant blame it on any one event in my life....Just a series of events that lead me away from it....Maybe because i forgot how to be myself...I dont know....All i know is I have this huge feeling in my heart right now that is telling me to find it again....I miss it, it was my life, my every breath....I couldnt go a day without using an instrument....i need to find it again, i have to.....it dosnt feel like a choice anymore....i need it in my life...

I watched August Rush tonight....It hit so very close to home....more then i can even tell you....now i have this huge need to find my music....

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

I hear you Tara. I felt the pull again this week, in a way I hadn't in a very, very long time. There are some things we should never give up...they are our very heart beats. Good luck in re-finding. I am doing the same. :-)