Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nothing interesting

So, i dont think i really have anything interesting to say...im just bored...I have nothing else to do, but im trying to stay awake...Nick gets out of work in an hour, and i wanted to try to stay awake to chat...

The boys have conferences this week, and easter parties and book fairs....its gonna be a busy week for them...and me...its ok though, i prefer it like that..

this weekend is moving too slow...the kids are loving the warm weather though...i got notice from the city that my fence panels that fell have to be picked up within 10 days....i tried, but its all i could do to get 2 of them propped up against the house...i was gonna try to stack them in the garage, but denny still has so much stuff in there....i tried tearing one apart, but it just didnt work out....Nick thinks its funny i finally found something that i admitted i couldnt do myself...ah well....lol, everyone has a weakness...6 ft privacy fence panels are mine...

ive been passing my time tonight watching ice skating movies....fun fun..lol...at least there was one i hadnt seen before...chic flicks are my guilty pleasure...

No comments: