Tuesday, April 22, 2008

slacker!

ok, not really, but it was funny anyway.. omg! im loving this weather....its so nice to be able to have all the windows open...every morning the birds wake me before the alarm does, and i love being woke up like that...its a wonderful start to the days...and all this sunshine!! i love it..i miss the sun so much in the winter, and it makes me very unmotivated...

Ive been working on the yard, but without a wheelbarrow, im kind of stuck.....some of the stuff back there is just way to heavy for me to carry out front...so, i guess im gonna have to rent one from the harware store....i asked to borrow one from someone, and they said yes, but it wasnt dropped off...so, i will just rent one! i want to get this done soon....i need my yard to look nice....

there are already a ton of gnats around here....as soon as the weather warmed they started swarming...driving me nuts already..i want to spray my yard, but not too excited about the chemicals....so not sure about that ....need to research that a bit more....

i had a huge blowout with the ex....kind of made me feel better...last week was pretty stressful, and i just want things to start moving in the right direction....ive decided to start doing little odd jobs for extra money...i want to put it all in savings....im tired of not having anything to fall back on...i need that peace of mind

well, time to get the kids....will write more later...sorry i havent kept up with my blog

No comments: