Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

to everyone...on this day, dont forget the men and women, past, present, and future who serve to protect our way of life...take the time today to think about them, and say a short prayer for their safety....

This weekend has been really hard on me...I have had fun, but there is always just this part of me missing, and it always seems more prevelant when im trying to have a good time...Friday night, Bambi and pnut came over...pnut and the girls went to Jimmy's to work, and Bambi and I went flower shopping for their wedding on Saturday...Then we hit the Chinese place for lunch...was very yummy....when we were done, we went to Jimmy and Maria's house to try to figure out how to put together an arch for pictures at the wedding...
then came home to put together the bouqets....it was a fun time...

Sunday i went to my moms for dinner...i think i cried all the way there...I just didnt want to do it alone...its such a lonely feeling knowing your man is so far away...and there is nothing you can do to bring him closer...they showed some soldiers in ACU's before the race on TV...i cried then...I miss him....so much...i just want him home to enjoy these types of days with...

so, today is Memorial day, and I have yet to go out of the house...i just cant bring myself to do it...i dont want to...i just want to be alone today...just me and some sappy, make me cry movies...cuz thats all i can seem to do today anyway...whether im happy or sad, i just cry today...i know, pathetic right? i cant bring myself out of it today...

Next year, we can spend this Holiday together...and then, i will truly know i dont have to give him back to the Army...

1 comment:

Stump Home said...

HUGS!!!!!!! That's all I got, because it's all you need!