Sunday, May 4, 2008

just an update

it seems the last couple of weeks i have been so busy...eye appointments, stuff for school, home, lots of stuff! Thursday i took logan to get his glasses...he looks so cute in them...when I am on my desktop i will post pictures of him in them...i have to take him in and have them adjusted though...they are hurting the backs of his ears pretty bad...

Thursday night i took Ronnie to walmart and she talked me into buying myself some new clothes...i hardly ever buy myself anything, so it was hard for me to spend that money...i just hate spending money on myself...it makes me feel guilty...Nick teased me about it...he says i should do it once in a while too...i just dont like to...and i dont like for people to buy me things either...i would much rather spend the money on the boys...so now i have some cute summer dresses....

Saturday I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese....Ramiah, Chris and the kids came too...we had fun...we went early so it wouldnt be so crowded...i spent way too much money...but its the first time we went out as a family since before Christmas...so, it was nice to get out like that...I hadnt been there in almost 6 years....it was kinda hot in there, so it was getting a little irritated towards the end...the noise, the heat, and the fact that things werent working, and my throat was starting to hurt...the combination of all that finally got to me at the end of the day...

after that i felt the need to do some necklaces so i picked up some stones and wire....i made my first necklace that way last night...it didnt turn out the greatest, but practice makes perfect...so, i will keep working at it...

I got home, and my house had been broken into...kinda strange though, nothing was missing...why the hell would someone come into the house and not take or disturb anything...so, i called and made a report, and if i find anything really is missing then at least the report is made out....i was pretty creeped out last night...

Today, i went to hang out with Bambi's family for a while...they were working on Jimmy and Maria's house, and then had dinner and an egg hunt for the kids...The house they bought is so beautiful...and they have a ton of land...its gonna be a great place when they are all done with it...And those two are so adorable together...its like they just fit...kinda like me and Nick...I had never really had the chance to talk to Maria before, so it was nice to get to know her better...

I needed to mow the lawn today, but by the time i got home, i was too tired...Not feeling all that great, so i will do it tomorrow....Nick and i picked out paint.... i was gonna pick it up on Friday night after Denny got the kids, but he didnt get them till Saturday night...so, im gonna go on Tuesday and pick it up...We picked out a darker color for the bedroom and a pretty green color for the bathroom....im pretty excited to do it...i had paint that i bought just after denny left, but i decided i wanted to go darker, so, im gonna sell that and do what nick and i picked out...

I had been so busy lately, that nick and I had been missing each other online, and we dont talk on the phone much, so we hadnt been talking much this last week...i was starting to miss him pretty bad...I got to talk to him on the phone tonight, its always so great to hear his voice...we have almost 5 months down...i sure hope the rest of this deployment flies by...i cant wait to have him home...

I will post the pics of the last couple of days tomorrow when i have a chance to load them onto the computer...

No comments: