Thursday, July 10, 2008

7 months down!!!

woot! im so excited...but i wasnt as excited about it, untill Nick pointed out yesterday that we are about halfway there!!!!! OH HOLY CRAP! Now im freakin bouncing off the wall!!!!! wooohooooo....doing lots of happy dances !!!! my high has not wore off since he brought that to my attention!!! hehe...i couldnt even sleep last night....i finally fell asleep at about 1:30...it just makes the end seem so much closer...we can do it...we are doing it...and to all of you who said we wouldnt and couldnt make it....kiss my butt!


ok, on a sadder note...My Sasha kitty passed away yesterday...im pretty sad about that...she was my bed buddy...and it was the strangest thing...she said her goodbyes, then went to sleep..she passed peacefully in her sleep...i felt better about it that way....

einstein hasnt slept in my bed in forever...and last night, he snuggled up to me...he has been pretty lonely today...and i was so suprised when i woke and he was laying there...he wanted to make sure mommy was ok...

i rented the Spiderwick chronicals for the boys and i to watch...its a little scarier then i thought....but it was a great movie! i loved it...i definately recommend watching it..


so, its 11am, and ive already done my grocery shopping and most of my cleaning for the day...im on a roll!!!!

2 comments:

Erin S. said...

I have tried to comment for a couple days now on your blog. UGH hopefully this will work. I am reading and I <3 you. That's pretty much all I need to say, because I am not typing any more comments only to have them lost in cyber space! :-)

Tara S. said...

thanks! i opened the commenting up to the public so i hope that helps...