Tuesday, July 8, 2008

one year ago, and today

it was a year ago today that my great grandmother passed away...The pillar of our family...the only reason we got together on a yearly basis...it was so difficult...and to make it worse, i know that now that she is gone, my family wont really see each other...it makes me sad...in a matter of a year and a half i lost 4 grandparents, my favorite uncle, and 1 friend....it was a tough time...there are days i didnt think i could handle any more...i finally have had a break from all that..finally had time to heal...its strange to think that so much of my family is gone...at my great grandma's funeral, it was the last time i seen my grandfather...he died in November of last year...what a long year it was...

i had to take my sasha kitty to the vet today...it dosnt look good for her...i have a pretty bad feeling about it...so, in the next couple of days, we will see how she does..she is really really sick...

No comments: