Wednesday, July 30, 2008

wont do that again!

ive pretty much spent today with my leg propped up and iced...i am absolutely miserable today...i pushed myself too hard these last 5 days or so, and im regretting it today...last night i woke from sleeping to a pain in my knee that ended up with me crying because it was so bad...it didnt hurt as long as i kept it still..but when i tried to unbend it, its like it was locked in position...i wasnt having leg cramps or anything like that...its almost like when i would try to straighten it, my knee cap felt like it was pinching something...after about an hour it finally stopped...but today, it aches...and there is a little swelling...

i know i probably did too much, and now i know what that does...Nick its ok, you can say it...let me hear "i told you so" lol....im stubborn i know...

So Nick dosnt have internet right now..it sucks...im so use to Wednesdays being our days to chat...its his day off...He called me earlier, and that was nice...i just feel so lost knowing that its back to being limited...now, i know, back in the day, i would have gone for a month or more without hearing from him....but we arent in that day and age, and thats not what we are use to...but, i know he is safe, and thats what matters most...guess i will write some letter :) it will make me feel better...and i love writing to him, but most o fthe time i dont, because we get to talk so often..i end up repeating myself..

einstein is at the vet, i get to pick him back up tomorrow...i miss him already...i flea bombed the house today...we didnt have any, then all the sudden we were infested...no matter how often i vacuumed...they just kept getting worse...so, today while i was running errands, i bombed them! hehe...i declared war...i feel so important..

So, im thinking of possibly not posting here anymore...and going back to being really private...i see there are people reading it that i really prefer not to have an inside look at my life..i dont know yet, i havent made up my mind....

time to go ice the knee...

No comments: