Thursday, August 7, 2008

just some stuff

The last couple of days i have accomplished alot on the house...well the inside anyway...The bedroom is coming together nicely...i would like to get it painted before Nick has his r&r...but im not sure that much is gonna happen...I have the headboard, a sidetable, and one dresser assembled...i still have another sidetable, and another dresser to put together...the other sidetable i might do today, but the other dresser is just gonna have to wait...but its starting to look like a bedroom again instead of a storage area with a bed.lol...

The boys went to their dads on Sunday, and came back yesterday...On Monday Denny sent me a text telling me that Dominic and Logan have poison ivy..well, when they came home, it wasnt Dominic that had it, it was Steven...neither have it real bad, but it dosnt seem to be drying up...its not spreading either, so thats a plus....They came back exhausted and filthy....they were happy to be home....i pulled a tick out of Dominic this morning...hopefully i got it all...it looks like i did...blech, i cant stand them nasty little things! Not sure yet if im gonna have them t his weekend or not seems how he had them most of the week...

i think the rest of this week is gonna consist of us laying low, and just hanging out...Saturday if i have them we might head to the Blueberry fest in South Haven...Not sure yet..My mom wants me to go with her on Sunday, but it kind of depends if i have the boys or not...When i called Bambi yesterday, she told me about a birthday party for Sunday too...i wish she had told me before I made plans...im a little upset about it...

Nothing spectacular is going on lately...Nick still dosnt have internet..so we have been relying on the phone...but i count myself luckier then most...so i shouldnt complain too much...Im tired lately..no matter how early i go to bed, im still just tired...im thinking it must be allergies or something...or could be the heat...i dont handle that well at all....especially with the humidity we have had the last couple of weeks...i havent been sleeping real heavy, but part of that could just be me getting use to being back upstairs...i like having that room back...i cant wait till Nick and i can make it ours...I put a chair up there so that i can be up there and read without having to be in bed...

I am feeling so totally alone lately....People keep getting mad at me for not being able to come see them...my friends are mad cuz they always have to come over here..but there really is nothing i can do about it...my van is dying, and i cant keep acting like its not...there is nothing i can do about it, but they act like im doing it on purpose...its frustrating...ive told them its not because i dont want to, its becuae i cant afford to...if this van dies on me, im gonna be in some trouble...i cant function living way out here, with no vehicle...i have 4 boys to grocery shop for, and to take to appointments, and stuff like that...if they cant understand why i cant run my van all over the place, then i dont know what to tell them...i have to think of my boys first...they need transportation...

No comments: