Tuesday, September 23, 2008

car show and life

We had a good time this weekend...there was a carshow in town, and it was alot of fun...it wasnt my weekend with the boys, but they were with me anyway...Logan asked to stay the night on Friday when it was time to go to his dad's house..and daddy said it was ok, so we got to spend some extra time together...then when we got part of the way through the car show, the other boys joined us..they were excited..they got to do pony rides and eat junk food all day...There were lots of nice cars there...This one i took for Nick cuz he likes Jeeps so much

the one below is the kids funny face picture! i love it..i think its one of my favorites! after all the kids got there, and before we started walking around..


of course i had to get a picture of the general lee...this was when logan and i were still alone...
School is going great for the boys...they are already starting to schedule conferences...its hard to believe its already close to that time...they all seem to be doing good...homework is a struggle...but thank goodness the twins dont have alot of it yet...I usually give logan some writing homework if his teacher dosnt send any home...his writing is so bad...you can barely read it..Michael got in trouble the other day...I found a ton of work hidden in his bedroom..so he is grounded from some things...

i was suppose to go grocery shopping this morning, but im not feeling well, so im home for the day...my stomach is yelling at me...Michael stayed home from school yesterday cuz he woke up throwing up, so im assuming i caught what he had, andim not taking any chances...so, im here...thinking about laying down...but i always feel so lazy when i do...

ive been kicking butt on house cleaning...im trying to get everything reorganized before the cold weather sets in and we are trapped in the house...its easier to get along when the house is in order, especially when we are stuck inside..the kitchen is almost done...the living room is ok...i still need to do the bedroom...i havent gotten it organized since i moved rooms around, so i have to do that...I have to get some drapes or plastic for the windows this year...last year was just rediculous with the gas bill to heat the house...

I am babysitting tonight...these kids hate my cooking...they dont eat anything that i cook...im tired or trying, so i am making what i want my family to eat, and if they dont eat it, its not my problem...im not making a seperate meal for someone elses kids...sooner or later they will learn that im not gonna baby them...my boys have learned they eat what mom makes, or they get hungry...

Things are going good for Nick and I...I miss him like crazy..its been 10 months since we seen him last...i cant wait till its over...im getting excited about his R&R...its getting closer...very close...i can actually count down to it now...I dont want to have to say goodbye to him again thought :( but on the bright side, it will be the last time i have to...after that, its on the final countdown for him to come home...that will be one of the best days of my life...

time to get back to work, im on a roll, and i would hate to get too sidetracked..hopefully my stomach will hold out on me...

1 comment:

Erin S. said...

I loved all the pics on myspace. I can't wait for nick to be home for good too. I pray for it all the time! You two deserve to be stupidly happy and fight and kiss and make up and all the every day normal things, couples who love each other get. :-) <3 you!!