Tuesday, September 9, 2008

life

for days now i have tried to sit down and write a blog, but i could never get one out...i dont know, i just wasnt in the mood for it i guess...Things are going ok..i had a few days there where i was really panicked and just kind of in freak out mode again..but i guess with everything going on, its bound to happen...im better now..for the most part...things are falling into place a bit better..not financially, but i think it will be a while before that happens...most of the time i just accept it..Tomorrow im gonna job hunt a little more locally...but with the hours i can work, no one really wants to hire me...sooner or later, and employer will come to realize whati have to offer...im a good worker, never call in, and i love customer service...and someday, the right job will just fall into place...until then, i will keep hunting..im limited on hours, and thats just the way its gonna be...i refuse to let someone else raise these kids...and now that they are all in school full days, i can work while they are in school...even if its just part time..im just tired of being turned down, and someone calling me lazy, because i put my boys best interests first...

Not much really has gone on lately...i took care of my very first ticket..got that all straightened out...an old friend did a resume for me...i just have to tweak it a little...input some stuff...and it will be all good...i will have to see about going to the library to print it out though..my printer has no ink! But at least i have it now..and i can send it out when i find jobs im interested in..

The boys are still liking school...i talked to Logans teacher today, and she is just so nice...its great that she calls me to let me know how he is doing...she was wonderful to talk to...didnt make me feel stupid like the last one did...Logan seems to like to eat breakfast at school..lol...i think its mostly the fact that he gets to go a little earlier and be with his friends..

I am back to babysitting again after school...we will see how that all works out...the woman i was hanging out with last school year and i had breakfast together this morning and talked things out..its only 1 day a week...but, its something at least...after that she drove us around Bangor looking at houses...she needs to find one...her divorce states that she has to be the one to find a new house...kinda crazy, but whatever...there are some nice houses for sale in this area right now..kind of amazing seems how this is a crappy little town..lol..

the guy down the block that use to make this 'hood so noisy is back...it was quiet for about a month...ugh! oh well, sooner or later we will get him out of here...

My allergies are kickin my butt this year...there is sooo much ragweed in this area...seems every year allergy season gets worse for me..and this year it seems like it started way early...at least if feels that way...i took my allergy meds at 8 last night so that i wasnt so drowsy today, but im still drowsy and drugged up feeling...im just really hoping to keep the bronchitis away this year..i always get it when it starts to get cold...

so anyway, im off to do the mommy thing...need to get stuff done before its time to pick them up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and I have the same problem with my allergies. Ragweed is expected to be worse than EVER this year and traditional medications make me drowsy. I tried new Chloraseptic Allergen Block and it has really helped my nasal allergy symptoms. It is drug-free so there are no side effects!

Tara S. said...

yes..traditional meds make me drowsy also..even the ones that say nondrowsy..

i will try the chloraseptic one and see what that does for me...Thank you!

Roxanne said...

I'm sending good vibes your way for a job! I'm in the same boat as you, just looking for full-time days....go figure,everything is a night shift! I hope you have better luck!

Anonymous said...

No Problem at all!