Thursday, September 11, 2008

today


There really arent any words to express how i feel on this day, and every year since then...For the past week i have hear alot of memories from people on this day 7 years ago...i can remember almost every detail of that day...even the smells, and the way the air felt...the cloudless sky...i felt a million miles removed from security...it really is an indescribable feeling...

Today i remember the people who died...but my main focus is on the people still dying for it today...Remember to thank a soldier today...i would feel the same whether i was with one or not...its important that we let them know we appreciate what they are doing over there..so far from their families, and their security...

A special heartfelt thanks to the one who holds my heart so gently nestled next to his...I love you and i am proud of you...I miss you...you are my own personal hero..

i was going to go into my own personal remembrance of that day, but i think its not about that..that will be another time...

No comments: