Sunday, October 19, 2008

All the pretty colors

I love fall...the brisk air, the excitement of the coming winter, and the changing leaves...the colors are so pretty right now...i took a walk the other day so i could get pictures for Nick...they turned out pretty good...


of course i had to get one of the boys...i have more pics, but dont feel like uploading them...they are on my myspace profile if anyone else wants to see them...

It is getting closer to seeing Nick...I can barely contain my excitement most of the time...and the days have been dragging the closer it gets...


I dont have the boys this weekend, but im babysitting, so i havent really gotten any time to be alone and relax, but at least im making money...its strange not having mine here, but having someone else's kids..lol, oh well....keeps me busy...

I am so tired lately...i dont know if its the cooler weather, or allergies, but i feel like i can sleep just about any time....im exhausted...

My lawnmower broke...it really sucks...the neighbor says its just the blade, but i know nothing about that kind of stuff....they were nice enough to mow my yard last week...i feel bad when people do that kind of stuff for me...

well im off for now, guess i didnt have as much to talk about as i thought..lol...









No comments: