Thursday, October 30, 2008

Political Funk

ugh, I seriously cant wait till this election is over...im tired of people being bitchy...why can you not just respect that people have their opinions and stop being such a bitch.....im just getting interested in politics this year, and my friend Jess has been very informative...and i am so greatful for that, cuz when it comes to government things i have no idea what im talking about...But this time around, i just cant wait till its over...i dont want to see people arguing about it anymore...im not super educated on it...and i like to learn about it, but not if people are going to be nasty about it all...

Dont talk down to me...i may not be an army wife or have some high end job, but hell if i didnt run a construction business for 10 years, and apartment buildings....so dont try to make me feel like your better then i am...really, fuck you...and that is me being nice...those comments werent directed towards me, but they might as well have been...

anyway, on to fun things....the boys are totally excited for Halloween tomorrow..they each have something going on at school...and then they get to do the trick or treating and go to daddies...I am suppose to go out tomorrow night, but some unexpected expenses came up, sooo that idea is shot down..i have been looking foreward to it for a while now...ugh! i just want to be around people..is that to much to ask?

anyway, i mostly needed to vent today, i will write more tomorrow night after trick or treating...

3 comments:

Fscangel321 said...

I made your blog...SWEET! :)

I'm so glad that I am helping to you inform you and show you that not everyone is nasty when it comes to politics :)

Jessica Lyn said...

I made you blog! YAY!! I am soo happy that I can help and show you that not everyone is hateful or nasty when it comes to politics!

She is a witch and I don't like her!

PS...I love you :)

Beverly said...

I'm with you Tara, I for one am very happy the election is over but dancing on a cloud that Obama won. I live in a very conservative town, the Republicans here are pouting and whining now but hopefully they will soon see how everything will change for the better for everyone.