Sunday, November 9, 2008

11 months down and twilight

today marks 11 months down on this deployment! im so excited that the end is coming closer...I have to say, its been rough, i miss him....but its really been easier and faster then i thought it would be...And i think going through this kind of thing has made us a stronger couple then i ever could have imagined...in dealing with a separation like this i learn more about myself every day, and him too...and i think what we have accomplished is so great! There are times i just wanted to sleep through the whole deployment, but ive come to realize if i had, i wouldnt be where i am today...on a mental level...I have just learned so much...I have pulled away from my meditating and things like that...because even though im dealing with it so well, i do have a hard time focusing on that kind of thing...and since i cant do it without my mind wandering, i decided to put that all on hold till i could do it the right way...
So, i am raising my glass in a toast tonight, for the end is getting near, and may the God and Goddess keep him safe, till he is home for good...

ok, now on to the twilight thing..lol...I dont normally get into the hype of what people are doing...but there was alot of talk about the Twilight series...especially with the impending movie....and so i bought the first 2 books in the 4 book series...and let me tell you...i can barely put the first one down...It has had me in a trance all day...it is an absolutely beautiful story! and i cant wait till i have read all of them!!!! if you havent read these books, i recomend it!

No comments: